To cite an area for roleplaying needs, it should keep to the following guidelines :
- No aggressive mobiles in the vicinity.
- Not a generally popular area for runs to occur.
- Have sufficient room descriptions to facilitate roleplaying.
- State ease of getting to or the level recommended if possible.
- If membership is required for certain areas, please state.
- Hometown listings should include the method to get visitor tokens.
Castles and Keeps
Formerly the Castle of the Knights of Rol na Feinne, Lo'kier Keep stands fallen amongst ruins, ruled by the insane Mordrineagh, sorceress of Lo'kier, who has shut herself in one of the highest towers, dreaming of the Keep's former glorious past.
(invis recommended) 6n, 3nw, w, n, 4e, s, w, sw, s, sw, 2s, 2sw, 2s, 2ne, n, nw, w, 2nw, w, 3nw, 3w, 2nw, 3w, s, 4w, (follow directions precisely here to avoid no-fly DT) sw, 4w, 3u, n
Keep of Belial
Nestled within the tall pines of the north is a keep without a castle, and whilst the keep is normally created to protect against intrusion, this one appears quite the opposite. There is a small village surrounding the Keep, with a few locals.
(invis recommended) 6n, 3nw, w, n, 4e, s, w, sw, s, sw, 2s, 2sw, 2s, sw
Cities, Towns and Villages
City of Sanctus Irae
Ancient City of Aurora
Town of Camden
Refer to the list of Nations for information on individual racial Hometowns.